Friday 11 January 2013

To My Sister, My Other Half and My Best Friend

I am actually starring at the ceiling as I think of words to describe my sister and words to thank her for being in my life, I don’t know where to begin because there is nothing she has not done for me and words are just not enough, the memories of everything she has done for me are just travelling at 260kilometres n my mind and its hard to just single out one or just a few but I will try. 
 
 At first we did not have it easy, we did not understand each other and I could not stand you nor your friends but that was short-lived. We became the best of friends ever; we became each other’s guardians, and each other’s strength. I cannot recall the times I have cried on your shoulders or the times I have called on your cellphone asking you to comfort me or to make me laugh or for you to pray for me. No one else understands me like you do, none else knows the real me but you. God brought you in my life for a purpose for I have never known a better companion than you. I love how we can dream and chat from midnight till the early hours of the morning and only when we see the sun come out do we realise that we had not slept, I love it when we pray together and when we read the bible together. I love the passion we have about helping out other young people and the need to make a difference in the lives of the disadvantaged.
 
 Titsie, I would not have accomplished the things I have if it was not for you, you give me strength to continue being the strong willed and a powerful woman that I am, I never knew what I had and who I am until you told me, until you pointed it out. I am so proud of what you have become, you have become a powerful child of God, you are ambitious, courageous, wise, a woman of faith and a woman of prayer and I love how you put God before everything else. I admire your faith and your strength. You have become everything that an older sister wishes for a younger sister and even more. I love you with the fullness of my heart. mncwaaaa


No comments:

Post a Comment