Friday 11 January 2013

My Pikininiz

I have met kids in my life but these two are a rare breed. They are respectfull, loving, caring and supportive, those that have visited my house can attest.
 
 Ntsika, my nanaz is a special child, he is obedient, respectful and loving. You can shout him at your loudest voice and he will listen to you obediently and still kiss you when you done shouting, he is that child when you done shouting him, you feel guilty and you cant help but to call him back to say sorry even when you dont know what you sorry for. He asstonishes everybody at home with his rare personality, a child that never stays angry and never sulks. He brings joy to my heart. He is fond of helping others and can make friends with anyone, wether young or old, boy or girl including the hustling guys on the streets. He has mean skills on the basketball quad and is one of a kind sketcher

Yothando, yozana wam, my little princess... she is the most caring soul I have ever met, she hates bad mouthing, she hates making fun of the less fortunate and she wishes she was a superhero or atleast had  some kind of magics so that she can help all the poor people and defend all the kids that are bullied. This dynamic 8 year old child enjoys baking cookies for the "childrens home" kids, she loves visiting them and bringing them toys and books so that they could read. She can be such a baby at times and she knows that she can get away with almost evertyhing with me, I am always the one that she comes up to when her "baby" tendencies kick in.

I love these pikininiz with my heart and soul.



 
 



Ntsiks and Oyster

No comments:

Post a Comment